Just because something is a conspiracy 'theory' doesn’t mean that it’s not true

I hear you talk about manipulation and control on this planet a lot and I’m feeling myself a bit conflicted with how to accept or process this information every time I’m confronted with it.

I’ve always felt like conversations like these are pretty frequent and dominant in the spiritual or New Age communities because people are somewhat wounded and distrustful of governments and people in power due to sketchy historical events, etc, which is understandable. However, these conversations often read like victim dynamics, paranoia and conspiracy theories to me.

Hearing the P’s mention these things over and over again, though, makes me want to second guess things. Yet I don’t really know where to start and what to believe. Can you elaborate on this?

Well just because something is a conspiracy ‘theory’ doesn’t mean that it’s not true. And that’s the energy that many would have you play on.

But if you start to do your research, if you start to look at who has been kind of pulling the strings over the years (people who have been in power, people who have money, it’s a lot of the same corporations, a lot of the same families, a lot of the same players behind all of it) and you’ll start to see the patterns.

And this is not to make you a victim but it’s rather to get you empowered and for you to stand in your power, to say “How do I want to feel?” instead of just going along with the status quo because you are so worn out, because you are working a job nine-to-five that you don’t like because that’s what you’re supposed to do. You don’t feel connected. You’re disempowered. You shrug, you say “Well, what are you going to do. This is what life is supposed to be like.”

There’s a story. There’s a whole entire story that you’ve been told about life. For most of you, for most of the Western world, for much of the Eastern world at this point - there are still some pockets who have a different perspective of life and reality and how you live, and you’re connected to nature, and you’re connected with your community.

But for the greatest number of you on this planet, that is not the way that you are progressing and how you’ve been told, through stories, through media.

If you start to look at the media alone in the last five years (you can go back further than that, but even five years, you can really see it) there are only a couple of themes that go on in most of the major movies. It’s all horror or it’s all violence.

If you look at the rise of the horror film and that genre. It didn’t exist to that extent 15 years ago, 20 years ago, 30 years ago, it definitely didn’t exist. They were pretty rare. So you can see how that’s been shaped and manipulated.

So whether you believe it or not, we don’t care. We’re telling you how it is. So you can lend your energy to it or not, it doesn’t matter. It’s about you empowering yourself to decide what frequency you want.

If you’re doing that, you can go along with path A or path B, we don’t care. Just stand in your power and own it.

Own that you’re going along. “Yes, I know that the government is doing this and I just don’t have it in me to fight it” or “Yes, that’s fine. I don’t have time to research all that stuff. So I’m just gonna go with it.”

Own it then. Make yourself empowered to say, “Yes, I made this choice.” That’s what we want you to do. It doesn’t really matter what choice you make. Just make a conscious one.

The Ninth Dimensional Pleiadian Collective - June 2023

2 Likes