How you feel must be most important

Sometimes, as we are reading through the pile of incoming that you send, it seems that what you want is to just complain to us - and then we’ll offer a magic formula that will make it all better.

“What should I do about this? What should I do about this? What should I do about this? What should I do about this? What should I do about this? What should I do about this?”

And the answer is stop talking about it. Stop thinking about it. Stop focusing in the direction of what you do not want because the Law of Attraction will not let you release your grip.

You will be mutual. You have a mutuality with whatever you are giving your attention to. So it requires making some decisions to focus differently.

If you want to attract differently, if you want to feel differently, if you want to create differently, if you want to manifest differently, you’ve got to focus differently.

You’ve got to care more about how you feel than anything else, than all other things put together. How you feel must be most important.

Abraham Now broadcast - September 25, 2021

9 Likes