Practice will help you notice subtleties of frequency

Have a practice for yourself - where you decide in the morning, you choose the frequency of well being. And then you choose to continue to realign with that frequency throughout the day.

And we say realign because none of you are going to stay there - you will drop out. You’re going to find that something comes up in your life and a fear gets triggered and you will not maintain that centered sense of well being.

And that’s all right. Just keep coming back to it. Keep checking in and coming back to that sense of well being. And the more you can live from that space, the more that will be your reality, but it will take practice.

The more you practice, the better you become at something - at noticing the subtleties. You notice when you drop out, you notice when you’re actually in it. And when it’s missing, it becomes more and more obvious to you.

The more you practice with something, you say, “Oh, well, that’s vastly different than this frequency over here”.

Think about the concert pianist - someone who’s practiced over and over and over and over throughout their life. Something that is seemingly unnoticed to the novice is something that is a glaring error to the master.

The Ninth Dimensional Pleiadian Collective - July 2020

10 Likes

It’s always so great to receive guidance from the 9DPs and confirmation about what we are doing right (or not) in these highly interesting times. I don’t know if it was because of what I’ve previously read from them or due to my inner intention (but most probably both) to do exactly the same thing as outlined above and just practice, practice and practice even more as if my life depended on it. (Well, it kinda does. :slightly_smiling_face:) And with time it feels even better to be and remain in that frequency (even to the degree that some new “flavours” of feelings, emotions and thoughts have become accessible to me lately), but yeah, with that comes the strikingly irritating obviousness when I drop out…

Thanks so much for sharing these messages!

6 Likes