Everyone has this program running that they are not enough

When you start to recognize that absolutely everyone has this program running that in some way, shape, or form, they are not enough, then it allows you to relax just a bit within yourself that you recognize that that ideal that you’re trying to match is not necessarily the ultimate.

Really, what you want is that sense of connection, that sense of joy, that sense of passion, and there are many outlets for that already. It doesn’t have to look a particular way.

But also knowing that others are feeling the same thing helps you so that you don’t feel like you are perpetually on the outside - that everybody else has got it together, they are perfect but you, you’re not enough.

So, the ego can let go of its attachment to that belief.

The Ninth Dimensional Pleiadian Collective - ‘Enough’ Galactic Light Code - March 2023

6 Likes

The reason Poland is rated as one of the safest countries in the world is due to the solidarity aspect. Very high amounts of solidarity.

When one person suffers, we all suffer. When another benefits, we all cheer.

The point being is that whilst everybody is unique, everybody is ridiculously more similar. And I love this transmission from the P 9th Collective and I love Wendy, and I love everyone that helped produce this transmission.

I thought it was Bashar for a minute but then I looked at the screen and knew Darryl Anka never wore a black haired wig or either decided to anti age.