How much should you visualize what you want to get it?

Is Expectation really enough to get what you want?

Should we not regularly visualize our desires to get what we want, like so many “success gurus” tell us?

In fact, how much “vibrational work” should we do? Should we do everything we can? Or should we do nothing at all?

It seems confusing, doesn’t it?

Let’s see if we can clear up the confusion a bit.

Here are the three basic steps of reality creation.

• Step 1 - You ask for it
  • Step 2 - The Universe responds to your asking and creates the thing you asked for
  • Step 3 - You receive ( “allow” ) it in your reality

Nothing too difficult to understand so far, I hope?

Now here’s where all the confusion comes from…

People get Step 1 and Step 3 mixed up!

This happens because both Step 1 and Step 2 happen automatically (and you cannot stop them happening no matter how hard you try) but you have many options about what you do about Step 3 and one of the options is to do nothing at all! …which I’ll explain below.

Metaphysically speaking, Step 1 and Step 2 are the reasons why you are living your life on this physical plane (the Universe expands because of this Step 1 to Step 2 process) but Step 3 is how You on the physical level experience joy as a by-product of living that higher life purpose.

You could say that Step 3 is what you give to yourself as a gift for being physically alive.

Let’s make all this a bit more concrete since talking in abstract terms can send people to sleep. :slight_smile:

Let’s say I’m walking down the street and I see a red sports car. And in that moment, I feel a sudden surge within myself of “I want one of those!”

corvette-stingray_1

In that brief moment of wanting, Step 1 - “Asking” has happened.

Notice that you didn’t have to sit down at the side of the street meditating in the lotus position for 15 minutes, or anything like that, in order to Ask . It just happened in that split-second of the desire being launched.

Step 1 is now complete - even though it seems like you did nothing at all.

Now for Step 2

The interesting thing about Step 2 - “The Universe responds” is that it happens in exactly the same moment as Step 1.

So the universe has created your red sports car in the moment that you wanted it.

Step 2 is now complete - even though, again, it seems like you have still done nothing at all

But where is the red sports car?

Well, at this stage, it exists in a vibrational reality that is out of range of the one you are currently living in.

Your work now (if you want the car in your vibrational reality as a physical thing) is to align with the vibrational reality in which that sports car is now existing.

This is what Step 3 is about - and this step is up to you

So how do you know where that vibrational reality is that you need to align with?

Well, the inner part of you is already there living in it. It moved into that reality during Step 1.Step 1 was actually the divergence of the inner part of you from the physical part of you caused by this new desire.

So all that the physical part of you now has to do is follow the signals from that inner part of you (that is living with the red sports car) until the physical part of you gets there too…and that’s when the red sports car will manifest into your physical reality.

So what are these signals that the inner part of you is offering?

Well, they are called Emotions .

The more positive the emotion as you focus upon the red sports car, the more the inner part of you is signalling that you are heading in the right direction towards that vibrational reality of the red sports car.

The more negative the emotion when you focus upon the red sports car, the more the inner part of you is signalling that you are heading in the wrong direction.

The strength of the emotion indicates how quickly you are moving towards or away from that vibrational reality of the sports car.

This might all sound a bit mind-bending, I know. But if you can truly understand this, you basically know everything you need to know about reality creation.

So let’s draw some interesting (and perhaps surprising) conclusions from what has been written above…

A couple of conclusions

Conclusion 1:

If you want something and you do nothing whatsoever to get it apart from finding ways to keep yourself happy, you will get it

• This is because Step 1 and Step 2 have happened automatically. And you keeping yourself happy automatically aligns the Physical You with the Inner You that is already living with all the things you want.
  • Furthermore, instead of just aiming for general happiness, you can also get a bit more specific about the actual thing you are interested in and just expect it. That expectation is also an indicator of alignment of the Physical You with the Inner You on that particular subject. So that’s why I said previously that expectation was enough
  • All of this is basically what The Manifesting Box Method was about

Conclusion 2:

If you want something and you imagine it, visualize it and believe that you will get it, you will get it …and probably more quickly than just being generally happy about your life

• Again, this is because Step 1 and Step 2 have automatically happened. But now your deliberate imagining, visualizing and believing is bringing you more quickly into alignment (on this subject) with the Inner You that is already living with what you want. This is where people get confused. They think that the imagining, visualizing and believing is creating what they want or asking for what they want…it isn’t! It is only helping them align with what they want.
  • All of this is basically what The Focus Blocks Method was about

Can you see now that there is actually no contradiction between expecting something and imagining, visualizing and believing it?

There is no contradiction because neither activity is actually creating the thing or asking for the thing…that has already happened in Step 1 - “Asking” and Step 2 - Universe creating it…these activities that you are now doing are only Step 3 - “Allowing”.

So how much should you visualize (or work at) getting what you want?

The answer is play with the idea of it for as long as it feels good to do so, and when it stops feeling good to think about it, think about something else good-feeling instead.

11 Likes