Ask about your fears to reveal negative beliefs

You’ve taught us that in order to clear a negative belief we have to ask what would I have to believe is true in order to feel this way.

Generally, yes. Or the alternative question, “If I did, in fact, move forward in the way I say I prefer to, what am I afraid will happen?” For most people on your planet that will usually reveal the negative beliefs.

Okay, so actually the wording for “What would I have to believe is true about myself in relation to this situation,” is it more like that?

That’s the more precise way to phrase it. Because it’s always in relation to what’s going on.

So when you ask that question, does it put you in a specific state of mind that allows you to have an answer?

Yes. If you’re willing to listen. That’s why we sometimes suggest the alternative form of the question, because so many of you are so used to the idea of fear that you can use it to your advantage by simply admitting that you’re afraid of something if you move forward.

It will usually be a quicker and clearer way to recognize what the fear-based belief is because you’re asking for it specifically.

Bashar - Breaking News - July 2021

3 Likes